We are a team of professional genealogists committed to research by practicing the Ethics and Standards as set by the Board for Certified Genealogists (BCG). Referred to as the Genealogy Proof Standard.
Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS)
To reach a sound conclusion, we need to meet all five components of the GPS.
1. Reasonably exhaustive research.
2. Complete and accurate source citations.
3. Thorough analysis and correlation.
4. Resolution of conflicting evidence.
5. Soundly written conclusion based on the strongest evidence.
 “Ethics and Standards”, Board for Certification of Genealogists, last accessed, 9/01/19,